Something To Celebrate: The Whole Department
Background photo by Szabo Viktor (@szvinsta)
I'm running the marketing for six or seven small businesses right now — basically an entire department's worth of work — from a single laptop, squeezed in before my actual job starts or after it ends. No office, no team, no dedicated hours. Just me and a screen and a running list of things that still need doing.
I've been sitting with that fact this week, not to complain about it, but because I think it's worth naming honestly. There's something quietly remarkable about what one person can hold. Not perfectly, not without cost, but still — hold. I don't think I would have believed a few years ago that this was even possible, and I'm not sure I'd call it easy now. But I'm doing it. That's not nothing. That's actually something worth stopping to notice.
Whenever something like this happens, my instinct is always the same — find a little something to mark it.
Comments
Post a Comment