Something To Celebrate: The Feedback You Didn't Ask For
Background photo by Detail .co (@detailvideo)
A customer left a one-star review this week without reaching out to me first. I won't pretend that didn't sting a little — it feels like skipping a conversation that could have happened. But when I actually read what they wrote, the feedback was useful. Now I have a clearer picture of how my pod vendors are performing, and that's something I genuinely needed to know.
It's a strange thing, getting good information through a frustrating door. The delivery wasn't what I would have chosen, but the content still counts. I've been sitting with that a little — the idea that something worth knowing can arrive in a package you didn't order and wouldn't have picked off the shelf. The review still tells me something true about my business, and I'd rather have the truth than not have it, even when the way it showed up left something to be desired.
Whenever something like this happens, my instinct is always the same — find a little something to mark it.
Comments
Post a Comment